- ABOUT CHANAKYA
- About Steinhardt
- EDITING SERVICES
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ONLINE ORDER
- REQUEST A QUOTE
Chanakya Research (CR) India's first education BPO. The company has a wide range of offerings for the educational institutes across the globe. The team at CR has the vision of establishing itself as a preferred choice of every Institute/University looking for outsourcing opportunities. We ensure expertise and consistent quality in our service delivery. We want to make our customers' experience a thorough delight.
1. Mr. Puneet Chadha, Director: An engineer with post-graduation in Economics from XLRI, Certified Firo-B trainer, Member of GARP, Financial risk consultant, Design consultant for E-learning, online management games and Management of Corporate relations.
2. Mrs. Priyanka Chadha, Director: A Law graduate with post-graduation in business management from Mumbai University. A leader with expertise in legal consulting for educational institutes and financial services industry, she has been the guiding light for the organisation.
3. Mr. R. S. Maker, Chief Mentor: A post graduate from XLRI-(1974 batch). Having about 35 years of experience in the field of HR, Industrial Relations, Consulting and Education, from 2002 – 2006 he was the Director of ITM- Khargar. Under his leadership, ITM witnessed 100 per-cent placements for the first time and the ranking of the institute rose on an all India basis.
4. Dr. (Mrs) Vidya Vijay Naik, Advisor: B.Sc., M.A., M.Ed., PGDBM, Ph.D., Research expert and Associate dean for NMIMS. A professor par excellence, she advises the company on various academic and research related issues. She has academic experience of over 35 years and is an active member of various academic committees and board of studies.
5. Mr. Anuj Arora, Process head: An engineer and management post graduate with hands on experience in financial services industry. An expert for quality in processes and holds multi-level industry relations. He has been instrumental in framing up systems and processes at Chanakya Research and ensuring their seamless implementation
6. Mrs. Preeti Dhanda, IT head: B.Sc., MCA. , MBA. She has served as an independent consultant to B-Schools for E-learning. She has been the key force behind the expertise in the development of E-learning systems and IT systems at Chanakya Research
7. Mrs. Shilpi Verma, Finance Head: Postgraduate in Management with specialization in Finance from University of Technology, Sydney. She manages the financial aspects and the associated economic matters at Chanakya Research.